Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Party for Kirley's new finance staff

We closed out 2005 with a Christmas party (12/ 22) at our house for Kirley's new Philippine finance staff. We had a ton food and, of course, a Filipino party would not be complete without a little karoake. They love karoake and most locals are quite good. They have this thing called the Magic Mic. It stores about 4,000 songs - english and tagalog songs and sells for about $150 USD. It is actually pretty cool. Just plug it into the TV and away you go.
We even got Maria to sing Jingle Bells

And I saved the best for last........... Kirley singing karoake. The machine trys to score your singing and somehow I managed to get an 85 / 100 - highest score of the night. I am not sure what type of crazy algos it uses to calculate the score, because I was by far the worst singer in the house. And, it looks like I need to lose about 10 lbs - at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home