Saturday, January 28, 2006

Business Trip to Shanghai, China

January has been a busy month for me at work so I have not had much time to update the Blog. I made my first trip into China (Jan 16 - 25) for business. Below is a copy of the Pearl of the Orient TV tower in downtown Shanghai (on the Pudong side of the river)


The Shanghai skyline is incredible for day and night. Below is a night shot

Below is a picture of me in front of the TV tower

Below looking out over Shanghai from the top of the TV tower

Below is a photo of me with the Jin Mao bldg in the background. Jin Mao building the currently the 4th tallest building in the world. they have just started construction for what will become the tallest building in the world next to the Jin Mao tower.

Above is a photo of Yu Gardens - one of many shopping districts. In the center of the shopping district is the Yu Garden that dates back to the 1500s.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Chengdus & Don'ts said...

Let us know if you come to Chengdu. We would love to take you out and about!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home