Saturday, June 24, 2006

Bachelor Life in Manila

It has been very quite and a bit boring. I do miss the family quite a bit, but I have managed to do fun some fun. The only enjoyable thing is being able to sleep without Amy telling me to roll over because I snore so much - but I also miss that as well.

I have managed to do some fun stuff. I have hit a couple of movies, the golf driving range and I went scuba diving yesterday (June 24th). One of my coworkers took some underwater photos. I will post those shortly so check back soon.

For the scuba diving trip, it was a day trip down to Anilao which is about a 2 hr drive south of Manila still on the island of Luzon. This was my first scuba trip after being certified at the end of March. I managed to remember everything from our training session. We got in three dives. Managed to see some giant clams, eel, couple of lobsters, barracuda. The coolest things was feeding the fish some bread. It was a very wierd feeling having a massive school of fish pecking at my hand trying to get the bread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home